12 June 2011

Day 11: Beko's Bad Habits

This is the next day in Saga of Spellbound's 20 days of...WoW blogging challenge. You can find more participants here.

Catch up on Day 10: My favorite sites

I am a huge procrastinator! I'm also unforgivably lazy. When it comes to deadlines, at least, I get shit done. I may have pulled a few all nighters in my school days, but I always got my work in on time. Without deadlines to punish my procrastination, laziness often takes over. With things that I don't want to do (mostly cleaning up or washing the dishes) I need the deadline of "this is my last clean spoon" or "friends are coming over tomorrow" to get me motivated. Of course, when it comes to fun things like playing WoW or going to a friend's house, I have no trouble getting motivated.

I can be incredibly moody, to the extent that I'll know I'm heading into a slump and still have trouble shaking myself out of it. Combined with my increasingly short temper (my tolerance for bullshit gets lower every year), it's probably my biggest flaw and causes problems a lot of the time, so I am consciously trying to recognize and combat it when stormclouds start to gather around my head.

Go to Day 12: Akaschedule

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I'd have to agree. Without having deadlines anymore, I have turned into a huge,lazy procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be a procrastinator all the time, but at least with deadlines I EVENTUALLY get things done!!

    ReplyDelete