02 September 2011

Day 14: Place Swap

Thus continues Saz of World of Saz's Through Your Interface: 15 Days of Screenshots challenge. You can find more participants here.

See Day 13: A Fond Memory

I realize I am probably going to tauren hell for this, but if I could switch places with one of my characters, I would probably switch with my night elf. She's a priest, but in this case I might make her a druid >_> The reasons are many: she is tall, which is something I have never been, and the night elf is a more appealing model than the human. The Alliance overall has more appealing faction cities where I would like to live. Night elves live for a long time, which means plenty of adventuring, and they also have sweet face tattoos and really ripped arms. Here are some fun adventures Littleclover has had over the years:
Yeah this is a little angsty actually.
Having a nice chat with my BFF's guild charter-signing level 1
Getting all the achievements.
A neat shot captured by Multishot (25 Fish)
Go to Day 15: A Fairy Tale Image

No comments:

Post a Comment